I am new to the droid community

whok34

Reaction score
I have a few questions if you guys can help me.... When I download a app from the marketplace when will it let me know that a update is available???? And second I see the trash can and able to drag down stuff.. Do I ever need to delete the trash folder or once I put it in the trash is that all I need to do. Thankyou for your help and merry christmas

Beka27

Reaction score
I get a market icon in my notification bar almost daily saying one app or another has an update. Just click on it and this will take you to the market where you can select the apps to update individually or "select all".

Not sure about the trash folder. I never really thought about that. I know that if you hover over the trash can it will ask if you want to uninstall the app.

OP
W

whok34

Reaction score
Thankyou for your help

Ok thanks that helps some I am just curious by it I have the settings on my phone set at Maximum Battery Saver do I need to move it down at all because that setting as the least automatic data updates currently???

the5barrons

Reaction score
Ok thanks that helps some I am just curious by it I have the settings on my phone set at Maximum Battery Saver do I need to move it down at all because that setting as the least automatic data updates currently???

The market will notify you when there is one available. It also gives you the opportunity to set each app so it updates automatically.

Battery settings have nothing to do with it. Connection does though...

"what evrrrrr"