I also had log in problems

Rogerdodger

Reaction score
Hello out there -----

I am a very new member to the forum ( a week or so ) .... I also had this cookie problem ... had been logging in and out of my account fine AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN ... could not log in . Tried for days to log in . Finally found the site info about cookies . Took me some time with starting the forgot password, deleting cookies, and then deleting browsing history . FINALLY GOT IN TO MY ACCOUNT TODAY . Not real computer savvy with some of this stuff . Thanks for the help , all of you !
Question: Do I still use the latest password supplied to me, or will the original one I created still work ?
I'M CROSSING MY FINGERS TO STILL LOG INTO ACCOUNT :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello out there -----

I am a very new member to the forum ( a week or so ) .... I also had this cookie problem ... had been logging in and out of my account fine AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN ... could not log in . Tried for days to log in . Finally found the site info about cookies . Took me some time with starting the forgot password, deleting cookies, and then deleting browsing history . FINALLY GOT IN TO MY ACCOUNT TODAY . Not real computer savvy with some of this stuff . Thanks for the help , all of you !
Question: Do I still use the latest password supplied to me, or will the original one I created still work ?
I'M CROSSING MY FINGERS TO STILL LOG INTO ACCOUNT :)

Use whatever password you used to log into the forum to make this post.