Hyperion battery and charger

Scott0719

Reaction score
I just bought the Hyperion extended battery and wall charger for the S3. I had a little trouble getting it to charge but once I figured out how to position the prongs it looked like it was charging. Last night I had it charging for a few hours and it seemed to be taking a very long time to finish so I put it in my phone to see what percentage it was and it was only around 80%. I took it off the charger because I didn't want it to be on there all night. Then this afternoon I tried it again. I had it on the charger for 5 hours. The light changed from a pink/purple to a blue which from what I read means it is finished charging. I put it in my phone and it says 87%. Am I doing something wrong? Or could it be the battery or charger?

I let it finish charging in my phone and it says 100% but the LED light is still read and the icon still says its charging. Will it not tell me when its done charging like with the samsung battery?

srgio123

Reaction score
I Had The Same Issue

I will take a few charges for your new battery to say "fully charged", your led indicator will eventually turn green and the battery will show that it's at 100%.