Hunger Games Movie

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
Hunger Games a wonderful book you probably read, well offically it will be in theaters march 24th its gonna be great. Collins is a great artist. And if you haven't read the book i'll tell you in a summary. There is 13 districts and katniss is in district 12 there's a contest called the hunger games it puts 2 people from each district to fight each other to the death, total of 26 people katniss is also in love with peeta but only one can survive who will survive?

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!

My women has read all the books and loved the story and is eagerly awaiting for March to see the movie ..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I'm a guy, but the books are really interesting, I hope they keep making movies about collins series.

I'm a guy, but the books are really interesting, I hope they keep making movies about collins series.

Lol... Its ok for a guy to read the Hunger games.... lmao I watched the Twilight series with my women and liked it... Keep that quiet..

Oh yeah, Im a guy.... Had to clear that up just because I said my women doesn't always clarify that...

Lol, I have read and watched all twlight books & movies its good when their fighting, it was good but girls only like guys without shirts the storyline on it us interesting to me lol

Lol, I have read and watched all twlight books & movies its good when their fighting, it was good but girls only like guys without shirts the storyline on it us interesting to me lol

Lol...

Just finished the last book tonight and I am utterly disappointed with the ending.

sent from my Zeus 'Bolt

Finished book 1 about a month ago and on chapter 6 of book 2. Haven't had time to read though, school has been taking that up. Definitely looking forward to the movie though

I'd never heard of it til the preview. I started laughing. It looked terrible.

I was disappointed. A lot of things seemed gimmicky and geared towards the Twilight crowd. But of course things I don't like end up being box office hits :)

Sent from the God of phones using Tapatalk 2 beta!

I was disappointed. A lot of things seemed gimmicky and geared towards the Twilight crowd. But of course things I don't like end up being box office hits :)

Sent from the God of phones using Tapatalk 2 beta!
Haven't seen it yet, but it's been getting great reviews. Not sure if I'm gonna see it in the theaters though.

Happens to all movies that are based off books, everything seems rushed alot of the time. Alot of people are taking the whole Rue thing too seriously though

It was a decent movie, but as with any movie based off of a book, the book was better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Hunger Games a wonderful book you probably read, well offically it will be in theaters march 24th its gonna be great. Collins is a great artist. And if you haven't read the book i'll tell you in a summary. There is 13 districts and katniss is in district 12 there's a contest called the hunger games it puts 2 people from each district to fight each other to the death, total of 26 people katniss is also in love with peeta but only one can survive who will survive?

I am in the middle of the third audiobook now, will probably finish it tomorrow. Not sure when I will get to see it, but I will find a way to watch the movie, probably once its out on netflix.

But to clarify something about the original post, there are only 12 districts that send people to the hunger games, so only 24 people, not 26.

Back