Hulu/ Best third party apps/ browser?

Reaction score
What do you think are the best third party android apps? And is there a third party browser that can view pages in desktop mode only and use hulu? And if not, is there ANY way to get hulu (or something really close?) On my droid x with flash 10.1?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
nike1charger23
Reaction score
Hulu Plus for Android is supposed to be coming out soon. Other than that I can't help much.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/113836-both-hulu-netflix-coming-android.html

The Hulu site detects mobile browsers and won't serve them. I think it has to do with the content licensing. If you can find one of the browsers that will allow you to change your device type that might work, or not.

Yeah, I heard about that, and that's why I was asking about the third party browsers that may allow desktop internet page viewing by default to get past hulu's block. Thanks anyways though. Maybe one day hulu will be free on android.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have Hulu Plus on the iPad and like it. I don't know if I would bother with it on a phone for the price, but if you get a tablet I'd say go for it. It's a fraction of the cost of cable TV for a lot of content and total control of when you watch it. It also gives you a bit more content on the web site and many shows lose their expiration dates.

Haven't tried the Netflix app, but people seem to like it too. I use Hulu because I'm more interested in TV shows than movies.