APP Review! DroidLu Watch HULU on ANY Android Device! No Root or Hackery Required!

Reaction score
Still nothing in the Amazon app store. Generally how long does it take for an app to show after it's been submitted to the market?

danielhlockard

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
not sure... and to honest I'm considering taking it off the market and giving out the apk so I don't get sued by hulu...

Sent from my PC36100 using DroidForums

chefb

Reaction score
not sure... and to honest I'm considering taking it off the market and giving out the apk so I don't get sued by hulu...

Sent from my PC36100 using DroidForums

Will you be updating the app for people on the leaked radio?

BigZig

Reaction score
I just tried downloading and in the market it says the app can not be found and the link to the browser site does not work either

Can you send me the apk
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

drtnsnw

Reaction score
Dropped it onto my Rezound and it works fine but will only load the things on the first page. No search nothing else. Love you are working on it though. Maybe a donation when it is all going well and that will keep ya out of hot water

Chris

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dropped it onto my Rezound and it works fine but will only load the things on the first page. No search nothing else. Love you are working on it though. Maybe a donation when it is all going well and that will keep ya out of hot water

Chris

Did you get it from the market? Or the link above? The link above is specifically for bionic.. app from market works perfectly on my Rezound

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

drtnsnw

Reaction score
Link above. Market didn't have it that I could find, guess I will dump it and try the market again. Would love this one

Chris

danielhlockard

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I bought the other one... so ill have to buy this one too? i could never get the other one to work either...

Sorry that the old one didn't work for you. If you want to PM me your name I can give you a refund. This one works for all sites, not just Hulu.

spooner2007

Reaction score
Sorry that the old one didn't work for you. If you want to PM me your name I can give you a refund. This one works for all sites, not just Hulu.

How about you keep it... ill test out the other one, its a donation! :) more than likely like it if everyone has been lovin em!

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
By the way this app works perfectly on my kindle fire after installing latest flash... KF better than ipad!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

crystalousdawn

Reaction score
This is BY FAR the best app on my phone

I just bought the Droid Razr yesterday to replace my iPhone. I was devastated that I couldn't get the hulu app. I found a few other supposed ways to watch it, but none of them worked. I am so happy with this app. Runs Hulu like a dream. I can't believe it's only a $1. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who can't get the Hulu app.