Huawei Watch On Sale Today! Up To $130 OFF!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
71tYW8-TFIL._SL1200_.jpg

Early on LG and Motorola paved the way in the Android Smart Watch market. The G Watch and Moto 360 quickly became the top of the pack both having a more traditional round watch face. To everyone's surprise Huawei released the most elegant Android Smartwatch of the year last year.

This watch is still one of the best smart watches around and is currently on sale! You can grab one of these fine watches for up to $130 off! All variants are currently on sale so there is something to match everyone's style! Head to the link below to snatch up this deal before it is gone.

via Amazon

Bull Ring Classic Black Retractable Tie Downs for GM/Ford/Dodge (2-Sets - QTY4)

Last edited by a moderator:

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
The G Watch isn't round, brother.
I think it's popularity was because
A) It was really one of the first, only Sony had one out when the G was first announced -and-
B) The SICK sale price it got around the holidays
($239 > $99)

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
There is an update rolling out right now for this watch. Go to settings, about, system update to check. Update enables the speaker so you can answer and make calls without touching your phone.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Update enables the speaker so you can answer and make calls without touching your phone.
Are you saying that it is like the Gear S in that I could make and receive calls from my watch via Bluetooth while my phone sits elsewhere. I loved that feature of the Gear S! (Wish it worked w 6P)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you saying that it is like the Gear S in that I could make and receive calls from my watch via Bluetooth while my phone sits elsewhere. I loved that feature of the Gear S! (Wish it worked w 6P)
Sounds about right. As long as it's in Bluetooth range.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yep that's exactly how it works. Like Michael Knight in Knight Rider. My wife is all bonkers over it. She thinks it's the coolest thing since sliced bread.
Also, you can listen to music on it instead of a phone.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Awesome, thanks guys! Now only if the black version came with a leather band. That's a $90.00 premium over the stainless with leather band. Decisions decisions.