cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
We're taking different phone's. I'm getting the huawei nexus 6p. But the n6 would be an exceptional deal now with the discounts

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Ya, in the context of the thread title. All good

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so badly want to pull the trigger on the 5x but I cant do it. If Samsung, Lg, or any other manufacturer put that out this community would have unloaded on them. Heck we unloaded on Motorola a few years ago when they came out with the moto x. Later it started a revolution and became one of the favorites of the android community. But it took us awhile to warm up to it as we gave moto the stink eye for the specs at the time.

Yes I understand the 5X is suppose to be the cheaper device but I need to see reviews first.

Blackberry peaked my interest with the priv and now has a turn on stage to show us what they been working on. If the specs and reviews for the priv is right then ill give them my money even if it can not be rooted. But I am just as likely to keep my money in my pocket and wait until next year.

note: If BB sell the 5X then I'll pull the trigger because of my 180 store credit I have.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
@pc747 I look at it this way... Plenty peeps love their Nexus 5.. I see it all over the forums and G+.. This phone is a step up.. I'm sure it will be solid..

S6E+ tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
@pc747 I look at it this way... Plenty peeps love their Nexus 5.. I see it all over the forums and G+.. This phone is a step up.. I'm sure it will be solid..

S6E+ tapatalk

I really think we will find out what is what once we see some reviews. But in a way I agree and if someone is looking to update their Nexus 5 then it would truly be a no-brainer. But for me, I am coming from a Nexus 6 so in my case it may not be ideal for me to make that switch even if I have been looking to go a tad smaller. But I am playing the game of bashing it into the ground like I did the moto x with the hopes it end up being much better than we expected. So ill keep bashing now and hoping I am proven wrong. :D

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
so badly want to pull the trigger on the 5x but I cant do it. If Samsung, Lg, or any other manufacturer put that out this community would have unloaded on them. Heck we unloaded on Motorola a few years ago when they came out with the moto x. Later it started a revolution and became one of the favorites of the android community. But it took us awhile to warm up to it as we gave moto the stink eye for the specs at the time.

Yes I understand the 5X is suppose to be the cheaper device but I need to see reviews first.

Blackberry peaked my interest with the priv and now has a turn on stage to show us what they been working on. If the specs and reviews for the priv is right then ill give them my money even if it can not be rooted. But I am just as likely to keep my money in my pocket and wait until next year.

note: If BB sell the 5X then I'll pull the trigger because of my 180 store credit I have.

I don't think the 5X is targeted towards us. The 6P is. The 5X is targeted towards someone that doesn't know what RAM and Megapixels are because they are more interested in whether or not Facebook runs fluidly on it.