HTC Will Release Two Larger and More-Advanced Honeycomb Tabs This Summer

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-evo-view-4g.jpg

Hot on the heals of HTC showing off the HTC EVO View 4G Tablet at CTIA, some new info suggests that HTC will release two larger and more-advanced Tablets this summer, with Honeycomb. No specifics on these two devices yet, but we will keep you informed as we find out more.

Source: AndroidTablets.net via Phandroid

Kack

Reaction score
I'm really starting to love HTC devices after having my Thunderbolt for a week. Once I see full specs and more info this may be the tablet for me.

Sent from my Bolt...........

Mopdaddy

Reaction score
It's all about the price, don't even show me the specs if the price wont be right.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The HTC tablet with the Scribe pen? I would probably take that today over the XOOM, even tho the XOOM has better specs.

I heard there is another Android tablet with the pen feature and better specs coming soon from ASUS. I will see what they're talking about.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's all about the price, don't even show me the specs if the price wont be right.

That about sums it up for me. The price point needs to make Apple say, "They're selling a tablet with those specs for that price!? Crap!"

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm in the camp that the ideal tablet size is between 7"-10".

I'm also really looking for an attachable keyboard that can turn it into a netbook of sorts. I think Asus has a few of those. A separate bluetooth keyboard doesn't cut if for me to use it like a laptop or as an ultraportable on an airplane.