HTC Sense UI 3.5 Demo in 5 Minute Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;7V-CvDbicTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V-CvDbicTg&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

Most of the time if you ask an Android user what they think of additional user interfaces like MotoBlur or TouchWiz, you will either get a collective "meh" or perhaps even a soapbox rage; however, many users are becoming more and more impressed with HTC's take on an Android interface overlay, Sense UI. Their newest version 3.5 is not out yet, but should be coming soon on the HTC Vigor and the HTC Bliss. Today, we have a 5-minute demo of this newest version of HTC's award winning UI for Android, and it seems to sport some impressive features. Check out the video and sound off your opinion in the forums.

Source: BGR

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I like it. Lots to play with! The camera used to film that deal was obviously set to retard mode.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Looks perrty. Makes you wonder though why they didn't edit the video when the phone went into Fail mode and froze in the music section. Maybe that was their way of showing off that it's not perfect. Beauty is in the imperfections...psh! Not in this case. I wish they'd just release a phone barebone stock and let us put what we want on it. For the increased prices they're charging, you'd think they'd give us, the consumer (i.e. the ones who are always supposed to be right, right??) some choice in the matter. Ehh...wish in one hand...

King_Bean

Reaction score
My next phone will be by HTC. I love Sense and have no interest in rooting/rom'ing

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Very similar to what my Thunderbolt does right now. The good thing about 3.5 is HTC said it will not require a dual core like 3.0 is supposed to.

I'm running Das BAMF 3.0 RC4.9 right now.

Last edited:

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Looks cool, Agree about the obnoxious nails.

And the phone didn't freeze on the music... it was loading thumbnails of the Album Art. Probably the first time they had gone into the music app.