HTC Rhyme Now Available For Verizon with New Commercial

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;k6mQ6VN4Wp8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mQ6VN4Wp8&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

The new HTC Rhyme for Verizon is now available for $199.99 on a new contract at Verizon stores and various retail outlets. Normally, $200 bucks for a phone would have a lot higher-end specs, but instead this one comes with a lot of accessories designed to make the phone more functional for multitasking. The phone's marketing strategy is geared to appeal to female customer's, so the multitasking angle fits pretty well. There is a new commercial that goes with that theme, and you can check it out above. We will probably see this phone with some sale prices at the third party sites like Amazon and Wirefly pretty soon. Tell us what you think of this phone in the forum.

Source: AndroidCentral

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Reminds me of the Palm Pre commercial.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't view the commerical at work, but does the $299 get you the dock, bluetooth ear piece, car speaker phone, light up dongle, and ear buds?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Can't view the commerical at work, but does the $299 get you the dock, bluetooth ear piece, car speaker phone, light up dongle, and ear buds?

It's $199. And yes you do get a lot of accessories with it.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The price is actually $199, and this is what is included with that: Tangle–Free Headphones, a multifunctional Docking Station, Charm Call Indicator, and the phone. ;)

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oops, $199 is what I meant... if you get everything in one package, then I would say that is a pretty good deal, assuming you are the kind of person that wants all of those accessories. I wonder how it would sell if they also offered just the phone and maybe the dongle for $149 or even $99.

JoeyJ

Reaction score
There is a new pantech phone too. 4G and simultaneous voice and data. Is that the first voice and data phone from Verizon?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a new pantech phone too. 4G and simultaneous voice and data. Is that the first voice and data phone from Verizon?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

No, the T-Bolt can do it because of a tech I can't remember and the Bionic can do it if you are in a 4G area by using the 4G for data and CDMA for voice... I think haha.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
No, the T-Bolt can do it because of a tech I can't remember and the Bionic can do it if you are in a 4G area by using the 4G for data and CDMA for voice... I think haha.
I believe it's just 4g is able to do it in general... with or without 3g... lte just has that capability I remember reading about it a while ago.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
In other words, gullible women are going to buy it because they think they are going to get a lot and end up using none of it. What a POS phone.

mafiafan123

Reaction score
In other words, gullible women are going to buy it because they think they are going to get a lot and end up using none of it. What a POS phone.

Lol I just showed a girl that and she wants it rofl and the thunderbolt does voice and data on 3G doesnt have to be 4G to whoever asked

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Lol I just showed a girl that and she wants it rofl and the thunderbolt does voice and data on 3G doesnt have to be 4G to whoever asked

Mmm maybe it's some kind of subliminal message that only women get.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Wouldn't be that it's something men just don't get, would it? dancedroid

Maybe something in the movement of her arms?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums