HTC Rezound album art update is getting wrong album images.

edansgrampa

Reaction score
Hi all you wonderful Rezound users. I bought one for Christmas and love my new phone and it sounds like most of you do as well:icon_ banana:!!!

I have a question about the album art. I added about 1000 songs to my SD card to have when traveling from work to home. The other day I was in the player and selected the album art update option and all of a sudden most of my songs have the wrong album art. An album cover for Chicago shows up on 50% of my songs.

Are these album arts stored as files? Can they be deleted from the device? Would like to know if anyone else has had this problem and how you fixed it. It is not critical - but when someone else is looking at my device they say WTF, why is this album cover with this song?

Any tips you can offer will be appreciated!

Have a great weekend. I am in NC and it's going to be in the low 60s this weekend.

slim6596

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC M8
I did this: I deleted my music, re-copied it, then used Cover Art Downloader to get the album art.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I did this: I deleted my music, re-copied it, then used Cover Art Downloader to get the album art.

+1, and I think its actually Android that isn't all that great at getting the correct album artwork.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
+1, and I think its actually Android that isn't all that great at getting the correct album artwork.

Stock music player apps have issues with certain formats+tag versions it seems. Especially with flac, album art doesn't display for any .flac files. 256/320kbps MP3/AAC is fine though.