btunes and "3" player album art problem

tu3218

Reaction score
I previously used the "3" player all the time and at some point, I don't remember how, but all my album art got screwed up and now I have one album cover for all my songs. I tried using "3" to gather album art and it didn't work. I then downloaded btunes player today and I went to download missing album art, and also after finishing I still had the same one album art for every one of my songs. Anyone know anything I can do to fix this?

rec08

Reaction score
Sounds like a problem with you ID3 Tags, and your computer music program probably messed up your tagged art...... here's what you do on btunes.....
go to preferences- go do to artwork section, checkk download album art and override album art....
hope this helps
cheers

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
I think it may have worked. When I'm viewing artists and click on them I still the same original one artwork but when I click on a song an play it, within 1-2 seconds it changes to its correct artwork. So maybe over time it will correct itself, I'm not sure.

rec08

Reaction score
when you start btunes, hit menu------and download missing artwork

Reaction score
What is the album that comes up? "Music by Madonna?"

If it is that, its because the song didn't have an album title attached so its defaulted to "Music" which unfortunately is the name of the Madonna album and it sometimes does that.

GeneRs

Reaction score
I previously used the "3" player all the time and at some point, I don't remember how, but all my album art got screwed up and now I have one album cover for all my songs. I tried using "3" to gather album art and it didn't work. I then downloaded btunes player today and I went to download missing album art, and also after finishing I still had the same one album art for every one of my songs. Anyone know anything I can do to fix this?

Try This. Worked for me
It was easy peasy once I found the file I was looking for. Resides on SD card/Albumthumbs/RockOnNg. Deleted RockOnNg and retarted "3". "3" reloaded all art. All Album Art matches artists now. Thanx to Truckrod and DreamOperator for helping me. Much appreciated.