HTC Puccini/Jetstream 4G LTE Launches for $700 On Contract for AT&T on Sept 4th

sb1831

Reaction score
Is this a joke?! Did they learn nothing from the Xoom? Or, the recent HP fire sale bonanza?

The thing is, YES the HPs sold out but they can't be made for that price. I believe HP was taking a $150 loss on every 16GB version it sold

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Comes with the Scribe pen at no cost for a limited time? It should come with the pen free of charge period. Thats one of the main features of the tablet.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Comes with the Scribe pen at no cost for a limited time? It should come with the pen free of charge period. Thats one of the main features of the tablet.
Yeah something like the pen should be included. Kinda like how Nintendo doesn't make you pay extra for a stylus for their DS.

Something like the Transformer's keyboard dock I can understand being sold separately, but a stylus shouldn't..

alboboy10

Reaction score
Prepare to be at the store trying to buy this tablet from staples for 350. In about six months though.

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
I never really wanted a tablet and after I saw the price ON CONTRACT I dam sure don't even wanna look at this thing hold it or read the spec list.

HamDog

Reaction score
So, when this thing doesn't sell because of it's ridiculous pricing, will HTC announce that they are getting out of the tablet business and lower the price to $99 to close it out?

Will history repeat itself???????

Seriously....$700 is the subsidized price? haha..hoho..hehe..I needed a good joke today.

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
Wow I'm glad I didn't wait for this. Between AT&T and their outrageous prices to service and the purchase price of the tablet I'm sure glad I went for the Galaxy 10.1