HTC One M9 Hitting Carrier Shelves in the US on April 10th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Earlier today we shared the cool news regarding HTC's new "Uh Oh Protection" plan for the HTC One M9. It turns out that this wasn't the only news HTC revealed during that press conference. HTC’s Jason Mackenzie also let slip that the HTC One M9 will be available at US carrier retail locations as early as April 10th. He didn't specify which ones would have it that early, and in fact made it clear that the One M9 “will start to be available in retail on April 10.” This suggests the device will hit different carriers at different times, which is unsurprising.

If you missed the event, you can check out the video above, which clocks in at about 33mins. Sound off and let us know if/when you plan to grab the HTC One M9.

Don't forget to check out our dedicated section for the HTC One M9 @: HTC One M9 Android Forum at DroidForums.net

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I'm still on the fence with this device. I need to see improvement on the camera software.

Reactions: cr6

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Not sure how it worked with the M8 but based on my M7 experience...I'm predicting VZW will have it sometime in...October. :mad:

-Matt

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Looking forward to checking this phone out when I return state-side.

I am also interested in the camera. I hope they get it right this time around!

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Not sure how it worked with the M8 but based on my M7 experience...I'm predicting VZW will have it sometime in...October. :mad:

-Matt
I remember getting my M8 in March don't remember if it was after everyone else though.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I remember getting my M8 in March don't remember if it was after everyone else though.
I think you're right -- I seem to remember that the M8 wasn't too bad. Around the time VZW released it, I should have been feeling some major upgrade envy, but I was actually pretty happy, as HTC was doing a very good job keeping the OS updates flowing. Kinda pissed to hear the M7 is getting 5.0 but not 5.1. Not a deal-killer though. I'll probably pick up the M9 later this year so it's all good.

-Matt

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I thought HTC delayed it due to the overheating issue.