HTC One M9 Goes On Sale From HTC.com at 12:01am EST Tonight

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-one-m9-sale-starts-htc-dot-com.jpg

It looks like HTC is trying to "one-up" Samsung. While Sammy is busy starting up their pre-order sales of the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, HTC decided to actually offer their flagship HTC One M9 for sale starting late tonight (early tomorrow). Specifically, if you go to HTC.com starting at 12:01am EST.

To be clear, this only applies if you are willing to purchase the unlocked device outright for $650 USD, as this offer will not go through any of the carriers for a subsidy price. Carrier versions will be available on April 10th. There is one exception to this. Supposedly, HTC will also offer the option to finance the phone interest free for 12 months through HTC.

It's also worth noting that HTC wanted to reiterate their new "Uh Oh" protection plan which is included when you purchase the HTC One M9.

Here's the HTC website for further details or to sign up tonight: HTC United States

Also, don't forget to check our dedicated HTC One M9 section for further discussion: HTC One M9 and M9 plus Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Last edited:

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I feel so dumb asking but...any reason to believe there'll be a Verizon-compatible version available, either on HTC or later on the 10th? I'm so used to hearing that it will show up to the party months after everyone else!

-Matt

shockracer

Reaction score
Well, with the M8 Verizon was the first in the world to carry it. Hopefully Verizon will be one of the first to carry the M9.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Well, with the M8 Verizon was the first in the world to carry it. Hopefully Verizon will be one of the first to carry the M9.
Wow, thanks. I actually didn't know that (kinda had my fingers in my ears since I had another year to go on the M7!). That's very hopeful news.

-Matt

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I heard Verizon pre-order April 1st and no not a joke lol

Edit: didn't realize we talking HTC unlocked

Tapped by Big 6