• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's such a hard decision. What do you look for in a phone, in order of importance?

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I chose the G2. My identical twin brother chose the M8.
We're both content with our choice.
I switched carriers, he didn't. I'm happy with my new carrier, T-Mobile, he's ok with sticking with Verizon.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

P

promo87

I would choose LG G2 over here ! and the reason is just because LG G2 is powered by 3000 mAh battery while HTC M8 is powered by 2600 mAh. I some where feel that I cant trust LG upon the battery backup rather than the HTC.

jspradling7

Reaction score
Hard choice. When I stream music through my bluetooth the M8 drains the battery fairly quickly where the G2 acts like it could do it all day. I have no clue why, but since I do that a lot it matters to me. I really don't use the front speakers on the M8 that much but having the SD card is nice. The G2 is a little smaller and just seems to be more comfortable for me to use. So I carry my G2 more than the M8. If I had to choose between them I would keep my G2.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I like them both ...I don't stream music but do listen to plenty of it ...headphones and speakers are great for my taste on the M8...sd card also leans me towards the M8 ...and development bc I have unlocked phone ...G2 is excellent but I'd rather keep my M8 ...batttery has been just as good as G2 for my usage ...I can do 2 days easy with M8 ...phone is taller so you have to adjust at the beginning..

M8 tap'd