HTC Incredible Weather Widget

sharpz

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there is an application that does what the HTC Weather Widget does for the Motorola droid. I was in the verizon store today and i love the look of the widget, then when you click the weather it does an animation right on your screen. It was pouring so when i clicked on the weather, it rained and lightning struck for a second then it showed me the forecast.

Picasa Web Albums - Jordan

Picasa Web Albums - Jordan

I took two pictures (above) so you know what I'm talking about. Let me know if they make this for the moto droid!

amblix

Reaction score
I use weather widgets (in the market)

it has the flip clock with the animations!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
download beautiful widgets + beautiful live wallpaper

you will need a special skin for beautiful widgets though, as the stock skin is different from the HTC one

edit: or use Weather Widgets, as the poster above stated. this one's default skin is the same as the HTC one

OP
S

sharpz

Reaction score
In beautiful widget, do you know which skin it is that looks like the HTC one? I wanted to have the weather animations too when you click on it.

androidmike

Reaction score
As far as the actual homescreen widget itself -- Fancy Widget is pretty much an exact copy of the HTC weather widget. Get it while you can.

While it doesn't do the fancy forecast animations, it's the best replica of HTC's option. Besides, I'm a weather junkie. Any weather info I need I get from mycast, weather channel, or weatherbug elite.

spyder560

Reaction score
speaking of the weather widget, I noticed on the Incredible that when you touch the weather, it doesn't do an animation.

Is there a setting I need to enable for this?