HTC Incredible Seidio Extended Battery

roos85

Reaction score
Anyone have it? Does it work well? How much longer does it last on average? Thanks :greendroid:

cpjr

Reaction score
Was wondering the same thing...cause the stock battery is everything but incredible :(

OP
R

roos85

Reaction score
It's not great u are right about that... I hope the seidio battery is good because I will order it ASAP if its good

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The Seidio 1750mAh has some pretty good battery life. Dont expect to not have to charge at the end of the day still but you should last throughout the day unless you are constantly on it.

bthomasltd

Reaction score
Heating up

I purshased the SEIDO Extended Life and it works great. I get about 29-30hrs of use out of it with some standby time in there. I am awake a large part of the day so I have it on and in use from abuot 5:30am through 12am or so the next day. I have bluetooth, sync, wifi 50% of the timem GPS, and autobrightness on the screen all activated. They do not always run unless an App required it to.

I DO tend to see if heating up a little when it gets down to about 20% or so then it depleats kind of quick, but thats just mine. Im sure batteries will vary a little with each person. I see that it got up to 104 degrees but then dropped down to 91 after I took it away from my case and charged it. The standard battery lasts me about 10 hrs with normal use and the SEIDO lasts average about 25-30 I'd say with mostly call, text and some internet usage. Pictures everyother day or so.

hope this helps.

MotorolaDroid

Reaction score
How does a battery that's 450mah larger than stock TRIPLE your battery life? Doesn't make sense to me...
I purshased the SEIDO Extended Life and it works great. I get about 29-30hrs of use out of it with some standby time in there. I am awake a large part of the day so I have it on and in use from abuot 5:30am through 12am or so the next day. I have bluetooth, sync, wifi 50% of the timem GPS, and autobrightness on the screen all activated. They do not always run unless an App required it to.

I DO tend to see if heating up a little when it gets down to about 20% or so then it depleats kind of quick, but thats just mine. Im sure batteries will vary a little with each person. I see that it got up to 104 degrees but then dropped down to 91 after I took it away from my case and charged it. The standard battery lasts me about 10 hrs with normal use and the SEIDO lasts average about 25-30 I'd say with mostly call, text and some internet usage. Pictures everyother day or so.

hope this helps.

bthomasltd

Reaction score
Im not sure how it does it. It just does. perhaps some engineer could explain better than I?, Like I stated, Im sure batteries will vary depend on the use per person. That's just my experience. Take it as you will, making sense or not, its just my experience.

TwinChargedDroid

Reaction score
I think he is talking about the large extended battery that you need the new back cover for not the slim extended.

How does a battery that's 450mah larger than stock TRIPLE your battery life? Doesn't make sense to me...

hope this helps.

cervello

Reaction score
The Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery is in stock right now!!!
I am buying it.

tech94

Reaction score
i just downloaded an app called smart monitor and the app says the seidio battery capacity is 1300mah...looks like i got robbed

cervello

Reaction score
I do believe in the fact that now I am able to browse the web for about 4 hours a day and at the same time I can run MAPS for direction for 3 hours.
Believe in FACTS... apps can be seriously wrong!
This is my one cent

nhjumper

Reaction score
I had the Seidio 1750 not worth the money, it only added about an hour extra
time

Just installed the Seidio 3500 OMG hit the spot
Im a heavy user, interent txt MMS all day long
this sucker lasted all day and at might plugged it in
and still ghad 31% batt life

Finally!!! -i was getting pissed having the charge the thing 3 times a day

I had a rubber case kind of the harder rubber smooth one it obviously doesnt fit extended case so i carefully cut off around extended part and it fit great
and isnt loose