HTC Incredible Rom suggestions help needed

Twizt0fate

Reaction score
I just activated my old HTC incredible because ive always been a fan of the device. I am looking to potentially root the phone which i can do but im looking for some rom assistance. Im looking for something very stable and has a great battery life.

Any suggestions?

sjpritch25

Reaction score
You just have to decide between Sense or AOSP roms. Installing a Custom kernal is very recommended too.
I flashed Evervolv and Chad's Incredikernal
on my brother in laws and he is very happy. At least, I haven't received any calls about problems.

Rooting is quite easy now.
Unrevoked

OP
T

Twizt0fate

Reaction score
Flashing that right now via ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.0.8 Ive got both downloaded, wiped data, cleared cashe & dalvik...Installed Evervolv just fine than went to flash and that also went through fine. Rebooted system, i really like the boot screen, its very clean. So far so good, im going to charge it up and see how it goes. Thank you for the suggestion!

sjpritch25

Reaction score
I'm glad your happy. I'm considering updating my brother in laws recovery to the latest, but not sure. He is pretty happy with his current setup, so I might just wait until i need to update the Rom.

OP
T

Twizt0fate

Reaction score
So far im really liking it, i downloaded titanium root to remove some unwanted apps and i click on uninstall and it removes them from the list but the apps don't disappear. Is there something better to use or am i doing something wrong?

sjpritch25

Reaction score
What apps are you trying to get rid of? Most of the apps come with the Rom. Not sure what your talking about.