HTC Eris is Free!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
bestbuy-htc-eris-free.jpg

Best Buy is bringing in the Holidays by offering the Verizon Droid Eris by HTC for FREE with a 2-Year new activation or $29.99 with an upgrade / add-a-line / 2 year activation. This offer is good until 12/26/2009, so if you haven't decided on which Droid to get or looking for a great xmas gift, this might help influence your decision.

EDIT: This is for Best Buy Silver members only.

Thanks for the tip ConqSoft!
Droid Eris - Best Buy Offer

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Premier Silver Members (Which I am) is something a lot of people are not...you have to spend 2500+ in a year at BB to qualify.

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, just added bit of information to the post.

Premier Silver Members (Which I am) is something a lot of people are not...you have to spend 2500+ in a year at BB to qualify.

Zecpull

Reaction score
I had my 2500 by Feb this year...lol.
My Local Verizon Store said it is a Buy one Get one at any Verizon Store also.

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
Just picked up one for wifey today! Finally got her of that BB Curve!:icon_ banana:

Christian

Reaction score
Hmm, I need to decide to get this or a regular droid! Ahh, I know the droid is better but its $119 more! Hahaha.

DrDiff

Reaction score
$119 sure beats the $299 they want at the local VZW store!

Thanks Barkeyfan for the post #5. I may just try that...

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
No problem. Let us know how it works out. To clarify, I bought my Droid for the $300 deal when they were released. I bought another for my wife mentioning the Dell deal a month later. It was the only way to pry my Droid outta her hands. :icon_eek:

pjo1966

Reaction score

dos

Reaction score

Lol, I think quite a lot of people are Premier Silver, $2500 at best buy is pretty easy to do in a year. Last year I became Premier Silver after 1 visit. Will easily be done again this year.