HTC clock/weather location problem

stuigi

Reaction score
I recently started having issues with the HTC clock/weather with animation widget. I have a non rooted TB with all the latest updates. The widget keeps telling me that I am in sweedesboro,nj which is 120 miles from where I live. What is also weird is that when I first turn on my Google Navigation, it also shows me in Sweedesboro,NJ until it shortly locks on a GPS signal. It then shows my location properly. I have a GPS status APP that shows which sats I am seeing and allows me to refresh my GPS cache. This doesn't even work. Both HTC and Verizon cannot help. Why is the widget showing me in NJ when I am in PA. Yes I have pulled the battery, reset the phone (which was much grief and still cannot get the dand widget to work. Any help would be appreciated

TIA,
Stu

ttlynch1

Reaction score
Mine too I'm in Dalton City, Illinois and the phone weather widget says I'm in Wauwatosa, MI. This only happens when I'm on WIFI at home. When traveling the location is correct.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

GrumpyJoe

Reaction score
I use Beautiful Widgets Lit with not one problem. I switched over because I started to have similar trouble. Not anymore.