Howdy!

drobrts

Reaction score
I am a mature retired RN. Just trying to make my way through the high-tech world. My son gave me his hand me down Droid and I love it! I very can't believe all the stuff it can do! I have become addicted to the Tap Fish game. I just want to keep on learning...maybe make some friends .

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am a mature retired RN. Just trying to make my way through the high-tech world. My son gave me his hand me down Droid and I love it! I very can't believe all the stuff it can do! I have become addicted to the Tap Fish game. I just want to keep on learning...maybe make some friends .

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Assuming you have the original Droid there are all kinds of things you can do to modify your phone if you like. Let us know if we can help you find something. Glad you found us.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Stick around and make yourself at home :biggrin:

OP
D

drobrts

Reaction score
Thanks

Thank you for the welcome. I read the rules and they shall be easy to follow. I'm so glad that we should not discuss politics or religion on the site. I think it's great.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Little late on the welcome, but we are happy to have ya with us! Jump in and enjoy!