Old guy, new toy!

DroidEagle

Reaction score
I've just been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century! You know the type; thinks a phone is just for making phone calls. :icon_rolleyes:

With a granddaughter in college, two grandsons in high school and two tech-savvy kids (grown), I needed to catch up with the times. Hence, the Droid Pro that just entered my world. Since my wife always has to have all the same gadgets I do, I bought her one too.

The learning curve has been a little steep, but I am doing pretty well...I think. Figured it wouldn't hurt if I hung around some of you more experienced users and picked up some pointers, so here I am.

Details: retired advertising and marketing guy, 70 years young, still umpiring high school baseball and am very active in my church. I enjoy amateur radio, photography and skeet shooting...plus keeping up my three-acre place in the Pacific Northwest.

That's about it. Howdy, all!

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum - glad you found us! I would recommend start browsing thru the Droid Discussions section for topics and threads on all things Droid. Then head over to our separate section devoted entirely to the Droid Pro. tons of info in here, and even more friendly people willing to help.

jump in, get involved, don't hesitate to ask questions, and join in the fun! :)