Howdy, new to the smartphone world

bassJAM

Reaction score
Just signed up. I'm up for a 2 year upgrade at the end of this month and I figure it's time to move up to a smartphone from my Samsung Trance with a cracked screen. So I'm on here hoping to decide what I want.

Right now my biggest thing is waiting so see what the pricing for LTE access will be, and if it's worth waiting another couple months to get an LTE phone.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and hope you can make the right decision for you. The LTE phones should have dual core processors but just read up and stay up to date with what's coming out. Enjoy the stay

Sent from my D2

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard - from one "fish" guy to another!!

Let me know when you're ready to buy the phone and I'll let you know which one to get - I've never been wrong before!! Well, there was that one time when I thought I had made a mistake, but it turned out I was right after all!!!

Welcome to forum and I hope you enjoy this place as much as I do!!

Canadroid

Reaction score
Just signed up. I'm up for a 2 year upgrade at the end of this month and I figure it's time to move up to a smartphone from my Samsung Trance with a cracked screen. So I'm on here hoping to decide what I want.

Right now my biggest thing is waiting so see what the pricing for LTE access will be, and if it's worth waiting another couple months to get an LTE phone.

Welcome to the forums!

That's a tough call on waiting or pulling the trigger now... Are you sure that LTE will be widely available in your particular area? I'm curious to see what sort of coverage they are going to have for that a year from now.

These folks here will help you make the best decision, just keep doing research!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. anxiously waiting for new LTE to debut. gonna wait for reviews first

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

OP
bassJAM

bassJAM

Reaction score
That's a tough call on waiting or pulling the trigger now... Are you sure that LTE will be widely available in your particular area? I'm curious to see what sort of coverage they are going to have for that a year from now.

I'm on the outskirts of Cincinnati and Verizon's little thing where I type in my addy say's I'll have it. So if I trust that then yes, I should have it for most of the area I'm in.