howdy, folk

oshizo

Reaction score
well now i'm new to the forums. i don't know what took me so long to get here being i had the droid on the first day. well yes i do. i had a motorola q a few years back and found the forums for it. but for the past year i've been using a nokia 3300 or some such. so i had forgotten about the lovely sites here on the net. this is a wonderful site and i will be posting frequently. Kudos and cookies to the moderators and the creator.:greendroid:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey and welcome to the forums. Glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
well now i'm new to the forums. i don't know what took me so long to get here being i had the droid on the first day. well yes i do. i had a motorola q a few years back and found the forums for it. but for the past year i've been using a nokia 3300 or some such. so i had forgotten about the lovely sites here on the net. this is a wonderful site and i will be posting frequently. Kudos and cookies to the moderators and the creator.:greendroid:

I know why it took you so long to find us here, this is the first time you set your Droid on the table since you got it 2 weeks ago. They are so addictive, aren't they.

!!! Welcome to Droid Forums !!!

We hope you find this place to be just what you were searching for. Great to have you here !

OP
oshizo

oshizo

Reaction score
guilty as charged from the time i wake up till i go to work i'm fiddling with it... hell even at work. only time i'm not is when i'm playing dragon age origins on 360.. :)

SlamDroid

Reaction score
I'm a newbie here...

Love the Droid! Used the navigation feature today just to test it out. It worked perfectly, with none of the annoying "RECALCULATING" crap that the Garmin units are famous for! So far, this is the very best personal communications device I've owned.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
me too, slamdroid.. i love it. welcome to the forum!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Hey SlamDroid, we all walked that road of a newbie too. We know what its like :p Welcome to the Forums !!! I agree too, this is a fantastic little device, and it even works as a phone too !!! Imagine that :p