How to use “Gesture” function in Dolphin Browser

Shmilyy2013

Reaction score
Help!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I downloaded the latest version of Dolphin Browser.
But where does the gesture function go?
I love this function a lot. So convenient it is!
Please help find how to use it in the new version. Thanks!
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
This should help you out.

How do I use Gesture?
  1. On Android, tap and drag the Dolphin key diagonally towards the Gesture icon.

2. Make sure that the toggle on the bottom of the screen is set to Gesture (not Sonar)

3. Draw a Gesture on the screen, and Dolphin will execute the browser action or go to the URL associated with that Gesture.
How do I create a new Gesture for a URL?

New Gestures can be created by accessing Gesture settings or directly while browsing.

From settings:
  1. Go to Menu > Settings > Gesture & Sonar, or tap the gear icon while using Gesture.

2. Type in a new URL in the URL bar at the top of the page, and press “Add +”

3. Draw a Gesture, or press “Use Recommended” to choose from a menu with suggested Gestures.

4. Press “Done” in the lower right corner of the screen to save your new Gesture.

5. Try drawing your new Gesture, or press “No, thanks” to return to Gesture settings.
While browsing:
  1. On Android, press and hold the URL in the URL bar. On iOS, open the menu and tap “Add Page” and choose “Add Gesture”.

2. Choose “Create Gesture for this page” from the pop-up menu.

3. Draw a Gesture, or press “Use Recommended” to choose from a menu with suggested Gestures.

4. Press “Done” in the lower right corner of the screen to save your new Gesture.

5. Try drawing your new Gesture, or press “No, thanks” to return to your browsing.
How do I create a new Gesture for a browser action?
  1. Go to Menu > Settings > Gesture & Sonar > More Actions, or tap the gear icon while using Gesture.

2. Scroll down past “My Gestures”, and choose a new browser action with no Gesture assigned to it.

5. Try drawing your new Gesture, or press “No, thanks” to return to Gesture settings.
How do I delete or edit an existing URL Gesture?
  1. Go to Menu > Settings > Gesture & Sonar, or tap the gear icon while using Gesture.

2. Press and hold a Gesture from the Gestures list, and choose Edit or Delete.
How do I delete or edit an existing browser action Gesture?
  1. Go to Menu > Settings > Gesture & Sonar > More Actions, or tap the gear icon while using Gesture.

How can I review my existing Gestures?

2. All your existing URL Gestures are displayed in the Gesture settings

3. To access a list of your browser action Gestures, tap More Actions in the Gesture settings.

OP
S

Shmilyy2013

Reaction score
This should help you out.

How do I use Gesture?
  1. On Android, tap and drag the Dolphin key diagonally towards the Gesture icon.

2. Make sure that the toggle on the bottom of the screen is set to Gesture (not Sonar)

3. Draw a Gesture on the screen, and Dolphin will execute the browser action or go to the URL associated with that Gesture.
How do I create a new Gesture for a URL?

New Gestures can be created by accessing Gesture settings or directly while browsing.

From settings:

2. Type in a new URL in the URL bar at the top of the page, and press “Add +”

While browsing:
  1. On Android, press and hold the URL in the URL bar. On iOS, open the menu and tap “Add Page” and choose “Add Gesture”.

2. Choose “Create Gesture for this page” from the pop-up menu.

5. Try drawing your new Gesture, or press “No, thanks” to return to your browsing.
How do I create a new Gesture for a browser action?

2. Scroll down past “My Gestures”, and choose a new browser action with no Gesture assigned to it.

How do I delete or edit an existing URL Gesture?

How do I delete or edit an existing browser action Gesture?

How can I review my existing Gestures?

2. All your existing URL Gestures are displayed in the Gesture settings

3. To access a list of your browser action Gestures, tap More Actions in the Gesture settings.
Thanks, I find it now!
But in another way ^_^
The dolphin key is now at the middle of the bottom.
Just press it for two seconds and drag it upwards.
Then the gesture window shows up.
With this, I found another thing.
Press the window button (bottom right) for two seconds and drag it upwards, then you can delete the present window!