how to use droid X in india

kira_god

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to use droid X in india with cdma carriers like reliance and tata. there is lot of stuff on net called qmts , min and stuff like that. I am new to cdma so i dont know what these are could anyone help me program my droid X to use in india. The phone is on stock rom so what ever you say please begin from the starting

leftspin

Reaction score
I know the Droid X can be flashed to Cricket and Metro PCS but I don't think either of those carriers operate in India. It might be possible to flash it to another CDMA network over there though

EDIT: Did some research for you, I read that the Droid X can be flashed to Tata but I couldn't find a guide on how to do it, hopefully someone with more experience in that area than me will be able to assist you more

Last edited:
OP
K

kira_god

Reaction score
I know the Droid X can be flashed to Cricket and Metro PCS but I don't think either of those carriers operate in India. It might be possible to flash it to another CDMA network over there though

EDIT: Did some research for you, I read that the Droid X can be flashed to Tata but I couldn't find a guide on how to do it, hopefully someone with more experience in that area than me will be able to assist you more

i know it can be used in india but i dont know the method atleast can u tell me how would you go about if i have to flash it to cricket