How to update facebook pictures on contacta

DLopezR

Reaction score
A few weeks ago there was some facebook thibg were members could change their profile picture to a cartoon. Now that that's over the contacts that are linked to facebook still have a cartoon picture showing up on my contacts even tough they already changed their pics to normal.

How can I update the pictures?
Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
D

DLopezR

Reaction score
Were is contact options?
I went to contact> menu>more... and now what?

Sent from my DROIDX

stabl4life82

Reaction score
i dont know bout the x but if it is the same as the droid, then u go to ur contacts then hit menu and it should say accounts...click that and it should say manage accounts and if ur facebook account isnt listed there, which u should see ur google account listed, then add it to the manage accounts and then sync...but make sure u already have the fb app downloaded and the options in that to sync with existing contacts only

markietas

Reaction score
A few weeks ago there was some facebook thibg were members could change their profile picture to a cartoon. Now that that's over the contacts that are linked to facebook still have a cartoon picture showing up on my contacts even tough they already changed their pics to normal.

How can I update the pictures?
Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX

haha I was wondering the same thing for the same exact reason.

Kng10

Reaction score
I was having the same issues on my X. So I disabled my facebook account. Rebooted my phone and then added my facebook account and synced my contacts again. Took awhile but got it back to regular facebook pics.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App