How to turn droid4 camera focus sound and shutter sound off?

KwlAznKid

Reaction score
I've tried to silence everything.. still makes a sound, anyway to silence the shutter sound and focus sound?

thanks

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
If its like the D3 theres an option in the cameras settings to turn them off.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
K

KwlAznKid

Reaction score
i searched everywhere for an option, tried turning ALL the sounds to off (notifcation/alarm etc..) and nothing works :(

i'm coming from a 4 year background of using android so i thought i had a pretty firm grasp on this software lol but i guess i can't even turn a shutter sound off!

outsid0r

Reaction score
i searched everywhere for an option, tried turning ALL the sounds to off (notifcation/alarm etc..) and nothing works :(

i'm coming from a 4 year background of using android so i thought i had a pretty firm grasp on this software lol but i guess i can't even turn a shutter sound off!

when your in the camera app hit the settings icon, scroll up and uncheck the shutter tone.

bowen

Reaction score
when your in the camera app hit the settings icon, scroll up and uncheck the shutter tone.

Thank you for the person who asked the question and thank you for the person who answered, it has been bothering me far too long. Fixed now thanks again

droidrazrmaxx

Reaction score
bowen said:
Thank you for the person who asked the question and thank you for the person who answered, it has been bothering me far too long. Fixed now thanks again

I agree 100%... Thx. This procedure also works great on RAZR Maxx!

Last edited: