How to Theme for Sourcery & Theme Discussions

mkcm97

Reaction score
awesome, looking forward to see that list grow...

sid_wisc

Reaction score

Awesome........... I debated and debated and debated and finally installed Sourcery yesterday... Still not been able to check everything out since I installed the ROM around 2 in the morning and today I see the themes. So are these themes any different than the ones included with the ROM? !!! KUDOS to you and gflam... I believe that this ROM has great potential!!!:icon_ banana:

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
themes in rom

The themes here are whats available in the rom at the moment. These are posted here because I was asked to do so. But in the future there will be themes listed here that may not be avavilable in the rom.
and thanks again

mkcm97

Reaction score
right now i'm digging the stock theme, but if a nice minimalistic theme came along, or gingerbread theme, i'd be all over it

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
request for ports

Sure you can request ports here but remember we are only 2 of us and were trying to continually improve the rom at the same time. :)
If you want a theme ported please
post a link to the theme and info that it is ok to port. we will not port any theme without something in writing stating its ok. or accept any ported theme without proof it is authorized by the developer of that theme.

Thanks all

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
this permission issue is something thats very important, glad you guys mentioned it.

DankDroid

Reaction score
Sure you can request ports here but remember we are only 2 of us and were trying to continually improve the rom at the same time. :)
If you want a theme ported please
post a link to the theme and info that it is ok to port. we will not port any theme without something in writing stating its ok. or accept any ported theme without proof it is authorized by the developer of that theme.

Thanks all

Well I'm not sure who to ask permission from because I'm not sure who created the theme but I would love to see blacked out sourcery...perhaps you could call it black magic???

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
blacked out

Blacked out has been submitteed to us already and is in testing. by the developer so permissions are good

mkcm97

Reaction score
i don't know who even made it but elegant steel would be excellent or avalon by importune and pandroid

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
avalon

we are looking at avalons popularity its pretty involved but they have given permissions for it to be ported so thats not a problem. we do have a couple surprises coming soon.

listenman20

Reaction score
Yes! Along with blacked out gflam has another theme in the works.