How to save a pic that comes in a text message?

Ansa82

Reaction score
On my old HTC incred I used to just tap on the pic and it would give me an option to save the pic....I'm trying menu and clicking all over the pic in text message, can't find a way to save the pic sent on razr?

lisalisa13

Reaction score
I have a bionic, don't know if its the same but worth a try...don't view the pic,from orginal text long press and a menu should pop up with option to save to sd card

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

ConqSoft

Reaction score
I have a bionic, don't know if its the same but worth a try...don't view the pic,from orginal text long press and a menu should pop up with option to save to sd card

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Yep, that's the method.

Kiana

Reaction score
Have a Droid RAZR. Got a text message with a pic, too. It saved the pic to the messaging folder. It didn't give me an option to save to the SD card. Anybody know how to change the default to save pics to the SD card?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Go into your settings and under storage you can choose your default saving method.

Kiana

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. Went to settings-storage-manage internal storage but could not select any of the options. All the options says 0 MB and is grayed out with no oppportunity to select it. It apparently isn't looking at the "messaging" folder where the pics were automatically saved to. If it did, it would see the saved pic from the text message. Any other suggestions?

dkharvey

Reaction score
If you go to settings-storage-media sync storage it will let you choose to save to your sc card.

Kiana

Reaction score
It's also grayed out. It says "you need to disconnect your PC to change this setting". I'm not connected to any PC. I'll call tech support.
Thanks for responsing.