How to return phone to absolute stock?

nadav64

Reaction score
Hi!
Since 4.0.4 for GSM users is officially out (good thing I'm GSM) how to I return my phone to the way it was when I opened it out of the box? As of now I'm using a rom so my phone is rooted and unlocked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

steveil

Reaction score
Hi!
Since 4.0.4 for GSM users is officially out (good thing I'm GSM) how to I return my phone to the way it was when I opened it out of the box? As of now I'm using a rom so my phone is rooted and unlocked.

I would use Wug's toolkit which is the first thing listed in the development section.

cj1896

Reaction score
Hi!

you need to get the galaxy nexus root toolkit on XDA [GNex TOOLKIT V5.5] Drivers, Backup, Unlock, Root, CWM, Flash, Mods + MUCH MORE [LTE] - xda-developers, download the stock image from code.google.com (it will be a tgz file), put the image in the appropriate folder for the toolbox, flash the image using the toolbox, and then relock the bootloader. This will wipe everything including internal SD!

OP
N

nadav64

Reaction score
What if I factory/hard reset from recovery will that return to pure stock?