how to recover deleted texts

mikeytnj

Reaction score
how do i recover recently deleted texts.. are they stored on the hard drive somewhere

ZOEEE

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung
When you deleted text messages from Android device,they were first moved into trash bin.But they are replaceable and invisible.Android data recover program can help you extract them and saved them on computer.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
When you deleted text messages from Android device,they were first moved into trash bin.But they are replaceable and invisible.Android data recover program can help you extract them and saved them on computer.
I'm guessing the people that made these posts in 2012 already found a solution and have new phones since then. That post was 7 years ago.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Noooooo.... Not another zombie thread!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Bearkane

Reaction score
As far as I know recovery software can help you in this case. You should give a try for it.

poppy5

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung s9
If you haven't backed them up,the only option is to use Android data recovery,such as MobiKin Doctor for Andorid.What you need to pay attention to is this tool requires you to root the device before recovering.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If you haven't backed them up,the only option is to use Android data recovery,such as MobiKin Doctor for Andorid.What you need to pay attention to is this tool requires you to root the device before recovering.
I'm guessing the people that made these posts in 2012 already found a solution and have new phones since then. The original post was 7 years ago.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk