How to make battery last longer...

droidxethan

Reaction score
Well, with my prior setup having Autostarts running I was at a average of around 18-19 hours of usage. Enlight of the new info regarding Androids process handling I thought I would bring it to 100% and commence to business as usual to see if there is a difference. Alot of browsing, streaming music in my truck, emails, texts, calls, and just about everything else in a day in the life of my DX.... here is my result.

ScreenShot-22.png

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

whoa whoa the DX does not have 4g but i see it in your pic?

Lol, I just edited the icons in the framework.

Feels faster. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hey I ended up finding how to do and now I look faster and can mess with my friends haha
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

JBWhitley

Reaction score
Killing apps is deceiving. If you have ever used a task killer you will see that after killing apps if you open your task killer again just minutes later you have a long list of running apps that you never opened or used.

There are many threads that say to close out of apps properly and forget the task killer as it just becomes another drain on the battery. I tend to agree, I don't run a task killer and get great battery life.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I am sure this has been posted, but from this video, it seems completely pointless to even force close an app (though I understand many run in the background). I found it interesting.