How to link Facebook contacts with Phone contacts ??

spydergirl

Reaction score
I'm new to Facebook and can't figure out how to link my FB friends with my phone contacts so their FB profile pics show up in my phone contacts list. What am I missing or doing wrong? Can someone walk me through the process? (I need things explained simply because FB confuses the HECK out of me! *LOL*)

Thanks.

msmooth17

Reaction score
Hi Ms spider on you phone go to menu,then your goin to see settings.next go to accounts and sync.click on that when you get there its will give you a list.click on Facebook or anything else you want.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
Go to settings -> accounts -> add account -> Facebook

That will load all your facebook contacts on your phone, regardless of if they have a phone number. Its going to take a while for it to load all the pictures up so you might want to wait a half hour to an hour or so.

Go to your contacts and change it to your phone contacts (click on the bar next to the "+" icon). For all of the contacts that haven't synced to their facebook picture correctly, you are going to want to click on the contact, press the menu button -> link contact.. at the top, change it to your facebook contacts and find the person on that list.

I hope this helps.

diverbelow

Reaction score
I'm new to Facebook and can't figure out how to link my FB friends with my phone contacts so their FB profile pics show up in my phone contacts list. What am I missing or doing wrong? Can someone walk me through the process? (I need things explained simply because FB confuses the HECK out of me! *LOL*)

Thanks.

The way I did it, was to go to phone, contacts and from there select the contacts you want to edit, then press menu join. Now, if the email address you have for your contact matches the email address on FB then you can link them.

BCPublicTransitFan

Reaction score
My phone won't show any of my Facebook friends.

My phone won't show any of my Facebook friends and it says No Contacts.