How To Improve/Save Battery Life

UltraLinx

Reaction score
[video=youtube;8qhRo9TxX0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qhRo9TxX0s"]How To Improve/Save Battery Life[/video]

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pretty Cool, Your definitely British lol, like House. (only im use to his acting voice)
And the guide good. If youd like to spend more effort though, might i suggest redoing it with a paper at your side that has the bullet points of what your going over? "Umm..." and such is very distracting and will take viewers from what your trying to show them. (im in public speaking class, thus my advice lol)
Overall great job though, i find it as a good guide to link for newby rooters.

OP
UltraLinx

UltraLinx

Reaction score
Pretty Cool, Your definitely British lol, like House. (only im use to his acting voice)
And the guide good. If youd like to spend more effort though, might i suggest redoing it with a paper at your side that has the bullet points of what your going over? "Umm..." and such is very distracting and will take viewers from what your trying to show them. (im in public speaking class, thus my advice lol)
Overall great job though, i find it as a good guide to link for newby rooters.

Hmm good idea, I'll probably make another video after a while after trying out other ways in which to save battery life. Thank you for the input and constructive criticism.

What is the name of that weather widget?

I'm pretty sure that is Beautiful Widgets with the smaller home widget being used.

Nope, it's Palmary Weather Pro.