Battery life

MissTaffieBVB

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can improve my battery life on a wildfire x I listen to a lot of music and I use the net a lot so my battery don't last long at all xXx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using DroidForums

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
if you aren't using wifi/gps turn them off and turn your screen brightness down.

more extreme, turn off auto sync and background data.

not much you can do other then that.

OP
MissTaffieBVB

MissTaffieBVB

Reaction score
Done, done and done thanks Ben x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using DroidForums

makeme

Reaction score
also

you can install an app killer that'll shut down all apps that are running although your not using them

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you can install an app killer that'll shut down all apps that are running although your not using them

No don't install, task killers/app killers, as they do more harm than good. The android OS handles tasks differently than an PC OS.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
As always, analyze your battery usage and address your battery hogs. If you don't provide details it's impossible to provide specific recommendations that are relevant to you.

I use the net a lot so my battery don't last long at all xXx
That will kill your battery. Not much you can do about it other than recharge, extended/spare battery or reduce your usage. It's a balancing act and you need to find what works for you. Adjusting brightness may help a bit as the screen is typically a battery hog. Again, look at your usage (start with battery info screen) and go from there.

if you aren't using wifi/gps turn them off and turn your screen brightness down.
GPS does not chew through batteries unless it is actively used (not just turned on).

WiFi will actually use less battery per packet of data transferred.

Last edited: