How to guide for apps??

MelissaSue21

Reaction score
I'm so confused. I know that I can add apps to my Droid x but I have no clue how. So can anyone walk me through what I'm supposed to do.
I would like to add the easy note app, and others once I find them.

HHF2

Reaction score
Download Omnyous app installer from the market, it is free. After you download it, run it and locate where the app that you want to install is. Select the app and you are in business. You will also have to allow 3rd party apps but it will tell you what and how to do it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You go to the Market. You search for the app you want to download. If there is a price to pay, it goes on your credit card and then the app downloads on your phone.

Now if you're talking about installing an app that isn't in the Market you install it by downloading the app to your phone either directly by the phone or to the desktop of your computer. In your settings/applications check unknown source. Then you can install it with your files app on your phone.

The app suggested before this may indeed simplify it so investigate that if you want. This is just how I do it.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
as hook stated, the Market is all you need. Installing/uninstalling apps can all be done thru it. A 3rd party installer/uninstaller is not needed.

You can always check out AppBrain.com to browse apps :)