How to go from GB leak 2.3 back to Froyo with NO PC

BillCollector

Reaction score
Is there a way to do this? I'm travelling and unable to follow the other threads b/c I have no pc, however, my ubuntu laptop is old as the hills, and i have to run linux off of the CD which keeps me from any ISO solutions..

is there anyway to do this on my Droid X? Currently, I run the leaded rooted GB. have droid2 bootstrap. I've read conflicting threads about wiping and restoring nandroid.

any help is appreciated.. as always, thanks in advance

Snow02

Reaction score
You have to have a pc to flash the sbf. There's no way around this.

taterDX

Reaction score
I've read maderstock only works if ur on froyo wanting to go back to stock

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Do not use mader or monster to go back to froyo from gb leaks. U will think everything is fine until you go to load an update or push an update thru stock recovery. The update will install and phone will reboot but then u will go right to bootloader with an A7 error. You will then have to sbf thru the backup bootloader and pray u have enough battery. Trust me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

dirtysanchez

Reaction score
Is there a way to do this? I'm travelling and unable to follow the other threads b/c I have no pc, however, my ubuntu laptop is old as the hills, and i have to run linux off of the CD which keeps me from any ISO solutions..

is there anyway to do this on my Droid X? Currently, I run the leaded rooted GB. have droid2 bootstrap. I've read conflicting threads about wiping and restoring nandroid.

any help is appreciated.. as always, thanks in advance

Linux solution to your Windows/RSD lite problems

if you can make an ISO this will work i have used it a few times and its worked each time. Be sure that you wipe data & factory reset or data will remain

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Why not use ROM Manager... I never use my PC for ROM changes and it should have all the stock ROM's available on it.

Check the download section.