How to get HDMI on the DX to work?

B

budmonster

How to get HDMI on the DX to work?

I just bought a HDMI (mirco hdmi to hdmi / Full HD 1080p) cable from Best Buy, I wanted to be able to show photos and videos right off my phone onto my HDTV. I have a Samsung TXS3082WH 30" Wide Slimfit HDTV. My TV isn't that old, but it is HDTV. I took the HDMI cable that is currently plugged into my TV out and put the DX one in its place. My phone just freezes up and nothing comes up on the TV. Can anyone help me out with this. I don't know if my TV isn't compatible or I'm just messing something up? Thanks guys...

BodyBagz

Reaction score
You shouldnt be having "freeze ups" when doing this...

Turn the TV on, make sure the input is set to HDMI...turn the phone on and plug in the miniHDMI cable and go to Gallery and choose a picture or video, once you click to view, you should see the HDMI pop up in the upper corner, click it and the phone should then output to the HDMI and be viewable on the TV...

OP
B

budmonster

You shouldnt be having "freeze ups" when doing this...

Turn the TV on, make sure the input is set to HDMI...turn the phone on and plug in the miniHDMI cable and go to Gallery and choose a picture or video, once you click to view, you should see the HDMI pop up in the upper corner, click it and the phone should then output to the HDMI and be viewable on the TV...

Im such an idiot! I didn't know to click the little HDMI icon on my phone to start it LOL. Thanks man. Also I my TV has two HDMI slots. The first one is using the TV/FIOS cable box so Im guessing thats why my phone might have been freezing at first. Soon as I hooked my DX up to the second HDMI slot it worked? Weird...