How to get "End Call" to go right to home screen?

souljerr

Reaction score
got a couple calls within recent days and going back to the call log finally got annoying. installed 'Not Call Log' and am now awaiting a call to test it. I'll probably forget about it anyway...

I called my work voice mail and hung up to be sure it worked. This is a nice little app.

LOL! oh man what was I thinking. I could've just called Voicemail.

just did and it works. It's a nice feature since i remember installing it now, but this will seem like a standard to me in a couple of calls. hopefully 2.1 has this...

Thought you just didn't want to call yourself :)

GMofOLC

Reaction score
Just repeating others, but this app is awesome. Every time I made a call I got annoyed at this before uncontrollable behaviour.
This app is pure win.

SRR1138

Reaction score
You know this really annoyed me. I thought ok that is how it is, thus live with going to the call log screen after a call. Now I don't know how I could live with out it taking me home. Could use a name change but that is all I would ask, great app.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i have this app but im not real sure on what exactly it does. Can someone explain please :) thanks!
When you END a phone call, the default behavior is to present the Call Log screen. This app, when you END a call, takes you to the home screen... saving you the hassle of having to 'back out' of the call log :)