How to get "End Call" to go right to home screen?

OP
Houndstooth

Houndstooth

Reaction score
Hmmm... any idea what it might be? I searched "End Call," "Call Home," and "Call" but not seeing much.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not call log is great. I forget I have it because you never see it, or have a reason to look at the icon :)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
got a couple calls within recent days and going back to the call log finally got annoying. installed 'Not Call Log' and am now awaiting a call to test it. I'll probably forget about it anyway...

souljerr

Reaction score
got a couple calls within recent days and going back to the call log finally got annoying. installed 'Not Call Log' and am now awaiting a call to test it. I'll probably forget about it anyway...

I called my work voice mail and hung up to be sure it worked. This is a nice little app.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

I called my work voice mail and hung up to be sure it worked. This is a nice little app.

LOL! oh man what was I thinking. I could've just called Voicemail.

just did and it works. It's a nice feature since i remember installing it now, but this will seem like a standard to me in a couple of calls. hopefully 2.1 has this...