Returning to home screen after a call

GregoryV

Reaction score
After placing a call and then hanging up my droid reverts back to the call log. Is there a way to have it go directly to the home page instead of having to push the home button?
Thanks to everyone on this forum, it's awsome. Soooo much information. This has to be the most informative and "user" friendly forum I've ever been with.
GregoryV

justbob

Reaction score
Download an app called "not call log" and all your problems will be solved.

It's free too.

rogerl

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am the creator of not call log, and i am in the need of some assistance in getting to the GoogleIO conference this year! It is $400 plus airfare/hotel! I have created a little donation app that allows you do donate to my cause through paypal! plus you get a dorky version of snake, some music by my friends in Boomzzilla, and you will get a free version of my new app RingRandom (reg .99) as soon as i release it, in the coming weeks.
Please show your support for my app, and donate!
Thanks again for all of the support!
-Roger L

googleiocode.png

rogerl

Reaction score
RingRandom

Great little app. A huge need for this feature. What will yoru RingRandom app do?

RingRandom lets you create 'lists' of ringtones (like i have a list of Boomzzilla songs, on of Weezer, one of Star Wars sound effects), then whichever list you have selected, whenever someone calls that has "default" set as their ring tone, you get a random ring tone off of that list! Pretty cool!
My app also has a great little widget to switch between the lists, and will hopefully have support to randomize notifications in the first release.
Thanks
:icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Been looking for something like RingRandom. Can't wait. I'll be buying it :)

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does not call log use up system memory and need to be running in the background at all times or is it a one and done hack?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does not call log use up system memory and need to be running in the background at all times or is it a one and done hack?
It runs in the background. But I've been running it as long as I've had my Droid and I've never seen it consume any battery or adversely affect performance.