How to flash kernel via clockwork

n660623x

Reaction score
Im obviously missing something. I choose install from sdcard I choose the rom and choose backup existing and wipe. My phone reboots looks like its installing then a message says installation aborted. Then my phone reboots to its old state and the install fails. Whst am I doing wrong?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

k rock

Reaction score
Im obviously missing something. I choose install from sdcard I choose the rom and choose backup existing and wipe. My phone reboots looks like its installing then a message says installation aborted. Then my phone reboots to its old state and the install fails. Whst am I doing wrong?

What exactly are you trying to do?

And what are you running now?

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.1 EC10v Fascinate

OP
N

n660623x

Reaction score
I have superclean 2.9 im trying to upgrade to the new voodoo kernels tapout just released

OP
N

n660623x

Reaction score
The ec10 kernels

OP
N

n660623x

Reaction score
ok the reason it keeps aborting is because its telling me I have to change to edify scripting....WTF does this mean..lol so confused

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok the reason it keeps aborting is because its telling me I have to change to edify scripting....WTF does this mean..lol so confused

r u running the red recovery or the orange recovery currently?

you need red recovery to flash the EC10 kernels...

mcadieux01

Reaction score
what exactly is red recovery im trying to do the same thing he is doing but i am just not getting the terms or programs to use.