How to erase ALL internet and YouTube history ?

go2shh

Reaction score
Need to know WHY when I visit a web site or YouTube and later try to erase the browsing history with either the Settings or History function or even HISTORY ERASER PRO that it does not completely erase the browsing history. For instance say you go to YouTube and look up MW3 or Ken Block and later you go back to YouTube and hit the search key and touch the M botton immediately it shows MW3 or touch the K botton and it shows Ken Block even if while in YouTube I open the setings and delete the history while in the YouTube web site. There has to be a better way to completely erase all browsing history so that anytime you touch the internett access icon on the main screen it would only take you to your home page which mine is Google. The phone and operating system do not seem at all able to insure internet privacy or be set up to do as such ? Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

D3PHAULTID

Reaction score
Never had the problem with YouTube... try clearing the cache through settings/applications/manage apps. Your browser and search widget have different histories on them and they need to be erased individually. Remember that YouTube tracks what you watch as long as you're signed in... idk what is making your phone so resilient to history clearing. Is it just the stock browser?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

OP
G

go2shh

Reaction score
When I exit internet want everything cleaned and back to Google as home page ?

Are there different internet browsers other than the one my phone came with ? Also is there a Cyberscrub app ?

Husker_fan_

Reaction score
Dolphin HD and dolphin mini are my favs. Tabbed browsing lots of options and can clear cache or history on exit. Check them out in the market. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC