How to download movies

D

dvdcatalyst

The warning message is probably from your web browser. It always warns when you download a file to your computer.

Every file I upload for public access on my webserver is scanned by www.virustotal.com This website uses 40+ of the most popular virus scanners, including AVG, Microsoft, McAffee and Symantec.

OP
B

boos1906

Reaction score
Ok well I downloaded dvd catalyst. Now I have a question. Is this program for putting the movie on the phone after its downloaded or do you also download the movie on your computer? If not what program should I use to download the movie? Would limewire work?

D

dvdcatalyst

Ok well I downloaded dvd catalyst. Now I have a question. Is this program for putting the movie on the phone after its downloaded or do you also download the movie on your computer? If not what program should I use to download the movie? Would limewire work?

DVD Catalyst converts movies you already have, either on DVD, in which case, it converts the DVD to a file, or from video files you have such as TV recordings or video files such as avi, divx, mkv and such. It does not download movies from the internet.

To download free movies, you can visit the Internet Archive. They collect movies and TV shows that are out of copyright. Older movies, such as Hercules, Ben Hur, Cleopatra and more.
Movies
TV

For obtaining movies that are recent through the internet, I can not help you. Sharing information about copyrighted material is not allowed on these forums. You can try Google though.