How to change size of outgoing email font?

Howardmgm3

Reaction score
All my outgoing email is font size 10. Way too small. I use Outlook. I can change each email setting individually but that is time consuming and annoying and the default always reverts back to 10. Anyone know a way of changing the OUTGOING email font? I have looked everywhere for a setting and can't find one.
Thanks...Howard

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
If it's the Outlook app, last I heard it can't be changed. Someone said maybe you could make the fonts smaller but I'm not sure that's true.

OP
H

Howardmgm3

Reaction score
If it's the Outlook app, last I heard it can't be changed. Someone said maybe you could make the fonts smaller but I'm not sure that's true.

In my old S3, the outgoing font size was fine. But the default since I got the G4 is 10. Way too small for those that receive it.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe your system font was the difference. I know I can change the font in my mail client but I'm not using Outlook so I can only tell you what I've seen and supposedly you can't change it in the Outlook settings.