How to bring back App Selection Menu?

lyam

Reaction score
You know how if you have multiple apps that perform a function and you are sometimes asked to select which app you want to use? For instance, when you click on a link and have multiple browsers installed you are asked which one to use to complete the action.

I'm no longer asked this for ringtones selection. How can I regain this prompt so that I can select Zedge ringtones or music instead of the system defaults? Specifically in Handcent.

Thanks.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
I don't use Zedge but most likely has a setting to make it the default? Otherwise maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling it so it attempts to make itself default again.

OP
L

lyam

Reaction score
I may have to try uninstalling it and reinstalling it, then. I don't want anything to be the default. I want the ability to choose at will.

I don't use Zedge but most likely has a setting to make it the default? Otherwise maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling it so it attempts to make itself default again.

Big Cam

Reaction score
Setting > Applications > Manage > Menu > Filter > All > "android system" > Select "Clear Defaults"

I'm pretty sure it's android system, if you would have choosen Zedge as the default then you would clear the defaults in the Zedge app.

Shusuke028

Reaction score
First go to settings>applications>manage applications> then go to the application, that's your default and click reset defaults

OP
L

lyam

Reaction score
Excellent, that was exactly what I was looking for. It worked perfectly. Thanks!

Setting > Applications > Manage > Menu > Filter > All > "android system" > Select "Clear Defaults"

I'm pretty sure it's android system, if you would have choosen Zedge as the default then you would clear the defaults in the Zedge app.