How To Boost Volume On The LG G3

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Many new devices are coming out with front facing speakers these days which really helps with the actual volume of your speakers. You no longer have to cup your hands around these devices to force the sound in your direction. On devices with back speakers you lose lots of sound as the sound is actually traveling away from your ears. There is a mod that will allow you to boost the volume on your LG G3. You will need to be rooted, you will need a file manager with root, and you will need a text editor. There is a particular file that you will need to modify. Once modified you will notice a pretty big difference in the LG G3's volume. Head to the link below for full instructions.

via XDA

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I'm going to try this as well. There is a flashable zip at the bottom of the first post that takes all of the editing out of the equation.

I have done something similar to my Note Edge, except it actually activates the front speaker along with the rear spwaker as well (the one you normally put to your ear for phone calls) and it makes media playback much more enjoyable.